FBA poll: PS, 53.4%; the rest, 46.6%
Permalink
Featured

FBA poll: PS, 53.4%; the rest, 46.6%

  Eduard Zaloshnja PhD From a poll commissioned by Follow Business Albania with 1033 interviewees…

Continue Reading →

FBA poll: PS, 53.1%; the rest, 46.9%  Eduard Zaloshnja  From a poll commissioned by Follow Business Albania, with 2200 interviewees
Permalink
Featured
Olive Oil production exceeding 20 thousand tons
Permalink
Featured

Olive Oil production exceeding 20 thousand tons

ALBANIA- During this year the production of olive oil in the country is estimated at…

Continue Reading →

Albania, new tax haven where business pay 15% in profit tax
Permalink
Featured

Albania, new tax haven where business pay 15% in profit tax

Albania, new tax haven where business pay 15% in profit tax #AlbaniaTourism #FBAPolls #followbusinessalbania

Continue Reading →

ALBANIA- Euro keeps a stable position
Permalink
Featured

ALBANIA- Euro keeps a stable position

ALBANIA- Euro keeps a stable position, but USD strengthens its position against Lek #Albania #albaniafinance…

Continue Reading →

Split opinion on National Theatre in Tirana
Permalink
Featured

Split opinion on National Theatre in Tirana

Follow Business Albania commissioned a national electronic poll, conducted in the last days by Dr.…

Continue Reading →

WHAT KIND OF “FISH” MAY BE ARRESTED UNTIL MAY? NATIONAL POLL BY DR. EDUARD ZALOSHNJA
Permalink
Featured

WHAT KIND OF “FISH” MAY BE ARRESTED UNTIL MAY? NATIONAL POLL BY DR. EDUARD ZALOSHNJA

Follow Business Albania commissioned a national electronic poll, conducted in the last days by Dr.…

Continue Reading →