FBA poll: PS, 53.4%; the rest, 46.6%
Permalink
Featured

FBA poll: PS, 53.4%; the rest, 46.6%

  Eduard Zaloshnja PhD From a poll commissioned by Follow Business Albania with 1033 interviewees…

Continue Reading →

FBA Poll: Party ratings in September
Permalink
Featured

FBA Poll: Party ratings in September

Follow Business Albania commissioned a national electronic poll, conducted in the last days by Dr.…

Continue Reading →