We are very pleased to inform you that the National Business Center with the support of the Ministry of Finance and the World Bank’s strategic support and financial support from the Swiss Government, SECO, implemented the project for the upgrading and modernization of the electronic system for depositing financial statements and publishing this information.
This project, which starts its implementation from the next financial year, will bring significant improvements such as:
• Further increase the transparency of the economic and financial activity of the entities registered in the commercial register;
• Processing and generating reports on financial statement data;
• Implementation of the new format (system) for submitting financial statements to the NCB through the e-Albanian government portal;
• The form of electronic communication that will be in the format (XML);
• Determine clearly the documents that must be drafted by the entities, depending on their classification, during the financial reporting process;
• Obligation to maintain the financial statements published in the commercial register for at least 10 years, in accordance with the EU Directive.
Also, a special thanks to the Minister of Finance and Economy, Arben Ahmetaj, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Finance and Economy, Elton Haxhi, Head of ICR Ms. Spring Fagu (Behushi), Director of the Directorate of Harmonization of Financial Management and Control Mr. Dritan Fino, as well as for the experts who assisted in the realization of this project.
News Source: QKB