Share

FBA poll: PS, 53.4%; the rest, 46.6%

     

    Eduard Zaloshnja PhD

    ADS  

    From a poll commissioned by Follow Business Albania with 1033 interviewees (telephonic interviews), it resulted that PS will get 53.4% of the votes, if elections were held at the end of October. On the other hand PD would get 37.6% of the votes, LSI 4.9% and other parties 3%. the turnout will be smaller than in the2017 elections (around 130 thousand).