The General Tax Directory provides online e-Albania platform at any time without any cost to businesses, individuals and public institutions.
One year from the provision of these services (October 2017 – October 2018), 618,717 certificates were generated through the online system. Most of these are certificates for social security and health insurance contributions received by individuals or entities, but also for payables, etc.
Through e-Albania, electronic certificates can be obtained for these services:
- Declaration and payment of contributions by employers
- Request for Certificate for Unregistered Individuals
- Request for attestation of possession of the vehicle
- Proof of payment of obligations
- Proof of payment of contributions by the entity
- Proof of payment of contributions to the individual
- Proof of tax liability
- Certificate of Investor Registration
- Status verification (active, passive including date)
- Gear certificate for the last 3 years
Taxpayers, individuals and employees of Public Administration must be registered on the e-Albania portal via their credentials and then certifications downloaded on line.
The General Directorate of Taxation is maximally committed to facilitating procedures to offer at any time and with the least quality cost of service to any taxpayer.
News Source: GDT