FBA poll: PS, 53.1%; the rest, 46.9%  Eduard Zaloshnja  From a poll commissioned by Follow Business Albania, with 2200 interviewees
Permalink
Featured
Damon Embling: Ready to Take You and Your Business on a Journey Using the Power of Video
Permalink
Featured

Damon Embling: Ready to Take You and Your Business on a Journey Using the Power of Video

By Rudina HOXHA  ”Our video production services, including the media kits, can benefit all sorts of clients – including governmental departments and organisations, charities and businesses. Anyone who…

Continue Reading →

The Albanian Painter from Austria, who Spend Lockdown with his Own Look-Alike
Permalink
Featured

The Albanian Painter from Austria, who Spend Lockdown with his Own Look-Alike

The new work of the Albanian painter from Linz, Austria, Gazmend Freitag shows his “Look-Alike” with which he spent the weeks of lockdown due to the COVID 19…

Continue Reading →

Anna Karefelt:  Stockholm Internet Forum Reminds the Transformative Power of Internet
Permalink
Featured

Anna Karefelt: Stockholm Internet Forum Reminds the Transformative Power of Internet

By Rudina HOXHA  Anna Karefelt, Policy Specialist at Freedom of Expression/ICT in the Swedish International  Development  Agency (Sida) sat with Follow Business Albania to talk about Stockholm Internet…

Continue Reading →

ARE YOU Getting Ready for the Post Lockdown? –  Part II
Permalink
Featured

ARE YOU Getting Ready for the Post Lockdown? – Part II

By JOSE PINTO* Following  my previous Part 1 article on New Hospitality Era, I’m taking the liberty to  further provide  YOU,  all Colleagues , Owners, Operators and all…

Continue Reading →

Are You Getting Ready for the Post Lockdown?
Permalink
Featured

Are You Getting Ready for the Post Lockdown?

JP HOSPITALITY.EU is  ready to assist anyone  in preparing the ground for the  NEW HOSPITALITY ERA. By Jose Pinto*   Dear Hospitality, Hotel, Restaurant and Bar Colleagues!  …

Continue Reading →

Arthouse PR, 20 years of Experience in Hospitality and Interiors Market
Permalink
Featured

Arthouse PR, 20 years of Experience in Hospitality and Interiors Market

By Rudina HOXHA Sharon Finnigan Kilby, Creative Director of Arthouse PR, Tuscany, Italy, sits down with Follow Business Albania to talk about her company, its business model, the…

Continue Reading →

Pikark, an Inspiring Platform to Promote Local Architecture Internationally
Permalink
Featured

Pikark, an Inspiring Platform to Promote Local Architecture Internationally

By Rudina HOXHA  “We are happy that, some of the projects Pikark has been promoted, have been spotted in the international market by inspiring us to keep looking…

Continue Reading →

Passion for Your Job – the Road to Success
Permalink
Featured

Passion for Your Job – the Road to Success

By Ellen Smith  Published by thebusinesswoman – February 21, 2020 Rudina Hoxha is a professional Journalist and freelance Consultant based in Albania. With a background in advanced reporting/public relations…

Continue Reading →

HOTCO 2020 Opens its Doors, Special Interest on Albania
Permalink
Featured

HOTCO 2020 Opens its Doors, Special Interest on Albania

By Rudina HOXHA  HOTCO 2020 opens its doors on Monday for two days in the heart of Budapest. HOTCO, an international hotel investment conference focusing on the hotspots…

Continue Reading →