FBA poll: PS, 53.1%; the rest, 46.9%  Eduard Zaloshnja  From a poll commissioned by Follow Business Albania, with 2200 interviewees
Permalink
Featured
If Tirana Mayoral Elections Were Held Today
Permalink
Featured

If Tirana Mayoral Elections Were Held Today

Follow Business Albania commissioned a Tirana municipality electronic poll, conducted in the first days of…

Continue Reading →

Albanian Gov to launch One Stop Shops for SMEs in 2018
Permalink

Albanian Gov to launch One Stop Shops for SMEs in 2018

Small and Medium Sized businesses will have dedicated one stop shops for receiving information regarding…

Continue Reading →

Green Coast Resort – The Future of Luxury Resorts!
Permalink

Green Coast Resort – The Future of Luxury Resorts!

This magical coastal oasis is a true heaven on the Ionian coast! The “Green Coast…

Continue Reading →

Rama Calls Arab Businessmen to Invest in Albania
Permalink

Rama Calls Arab Businessmen to Invest in Albania

Primer Edi Rama held a visit to United Arab Emirates and met with Arab investors…

Continue Reading →

Production of Solar Energy in Albania to Start Soon
Permalink
Featured

Production of Solar Energy in Albania to Start Soon

Local and foreign investors are showing interest in establishing photovoltaic parks in Albania. The Ministry of…

Continue Reading →

Textile company invests EUR 2 million, hires 400 people in Vora
Permalink

Textile company invests EUR 2 million, hires 400 people in Vora

Meko98 is a clothing factory located in Vora municipality. The business owners say they invested…

Continue Reading →

The VAT on SMEs will not increase prices
Permalink

The VAT on SMEs will not increase prices

The Minister of Finances and Economy, Arben Ahmetaj, declared in a meeting with SMEs that…

Continue Reading →

Albanian businesses increase lending from banks
Permalink

Albanian businesses increase lending from banks

Albanian businesses increased the amount of money lent by banks by ALL 2.3 billion during…

Continue Reading →

Albanian businesses to participate at SUMMIT 100
Permalink
Featured

Albanian businesses to participate at SUMMIT 100

Southeast Europe businesses will gather in the 6th edition of Summit 100 in Skopje, Macedonia…

Continue Reading →